Here are some useful links for funding opportunities outside of the Sport Islington Grant.
As an Islington based project, there are the following local funding opportunities:
- Islington Council’s Community Chest.
- Gunners Fund run by the Arsenal Charitable Foundation.
- Islington’s Local Initiatives Fund offers small grants for activities in council wards.
- London Sports provides have a new funding search tool helping you find the right funding sources for your organisations. These may be local, regional or national funding streams.
- London Sport also offers funding through the Sportivate scheme aimed at 11-25 year olds.
- The Mayor of London’s FreeSport scheme offers funding of up to £1500 to sports clubs, youth groups and community organisations to run free sports activities.
- The Jack Petchey Foundation funds groups helping young people in London.