Here are some useful links for funding opportunities outside the Sport Islington Grant.
As an Islington based project there are the following local funding opportunities:
- Cripplegate Foundation
- Gunners Fund run by the Arsenal Charitable Foundation
- Islington’s Local Initiatives Fund offers small grants for activities in council wards
- London Sport has a search tool to help you find the right funding for your organisation. These may be local, regional or national funding opportunities
- London Sport also offers funding through the Sportivate scheme aimed at 11-25 year olds
- The Mayor of London’s FreeSport scheme offers funding of up to £1500 to sports clubs, youth groups and community organisations to run free sports activities
- The Jack Petchey Foundation funds groups helping young people in London
- Sport England aims to get everyone active. It’s strategy, Towards an Active Nation, states their aims and funding priorities. Find out their new funding opportunities and when to apply. Their Small Grants fund offers grants up to £10k
- Awards for all is a lottery grants programme that funds small, community-based projects across the UK.